How to Awaken Kundalini at Home :-
Kundalini is a representation of the body’s female energy which in Sanskrit is referred to as coiled energy. On the other hand, kundalini is also a form of yoga that not only focuses on the spiritual side but also lays emphasis on the physical wellness of individual practicing kundalini yoga regularly. Kundalini yoga is a combination of various poses and meditation techniques among which chanting and breathing are the most common. Kundalini yoga practice can either be done at yoga classes that specialise provide training in kundalini yoga and at home.
No doubt, there is no better and peaceful place than home for meditating and practicing yoga, therefore, most of the experts believe that practicing yoga at home can be more beneficial than anywhere else. It will not only give instant awakening results but will also provide you a sense of relief, helping your body adjust naturally and peacefully to what you want it to. Kundalini yoga can be extremely personal and require your personal attention. Here are a few important things you’ll need to consider and concentrate on while preparing yourself for kundalini awakening:
- Find a sacred space for yourself in your home. No matter how large the space is, it can even be a small area but should be private and quiet. A space where you feel most comfortable and relaxed will be the only place where you can practice kundalini yoga effectively. Having already known that practicing kundalini can be powerful for your body and can also lead to several syndromes. Therefore, you should make sure that the place where you practice yoga and meditation is well ventilated.
- Store yoga mats and cushions and make sure to use them while practicing. This will not only comfort you but will also keep stress and negative energies away. Though, practicing kundalini yoga is recommended twenty minutes a day but beginners can follow and start five minutes a day and till their body adjusts, they can increase the practice timings time-to-time.
- For perfection, accuracy and instant results, watching the Kundalini yoga classes on a computer or downloading them from the internet is advised. This is an ideal way for beginners to get guidance on the different postures, breathing and yoga techniques.
- Keep practicing kundalini yoga at home at a set period of time so that your body can conveniently adjust to the yoga standards. Make sure to add warm ups before you begin the actual yoga poses. Though, kundalini yoga is more beneficial when practiced in the morning but it can sometimes also be practiced in the day time when you want to relax yourself and feel the inner senses.
- Before you begin kundalini awakening, you must be aware of the health adverse affects which may or may not trigger you. It should only be practiced by those in good health. On the other hand, there are many health benefits associated with this type of yoga. The correct postures and breathing and meditation ways can affect the body’s lymphatic system which will ultimately improve the circulation.