6 Kundalini Meditation Techniques :-
Kundalini energy awakening has become very popular among people who want to experience the inner consciousness. There are plenty of ways today you can get informed of the kundalini awakening techniques. Though, most of the techniques are kept secret by the experts and masters but for beginners, a special training is provided so that you very adapt the techniques and can further carry on with the kundalini practice. Apart from working as a good health booster, kundalini yoga also help you get rid of stress and unhappiness. Kundalini is a powerful term prominently used by yoga gurus to describe the eternal power within every human body. Yoga is a renowned way to awaken kundalini energy but knowing the correct ways and techniques to do so are highly important. A combination of variety of techniques is required to accomplish the kundalini awakening. Here are a few listed and effective kundalini meditation techniques you can practice as a beginner as well as an experienced practitioner:
- Breathing technique is the first and the foremost thing that needs concentration. Make sure that the breathing technique you follow is accurate to avoid kundalini syndromes. Experts recommend to sit cross-legged with your back straight and breathe slowly, focusing on exhaling the same amount of air through both the nostrils at the same time. Practicing this technique for 2 to 3 minutes is advisable until your body adjusts to it naturally.
- While on the process of kudalini yoga practice, it is advised to keep your body away from toxins. Focus on the holistic approach and avoid tobacco, drugs, alcohol and high-sugar diet as this may deter raising the kundalini energy. Morning, being a divine time is always more effective and beneficial in raising the kundalini energy and provides spontaneous results.
- Make sure that you do a warm up before applying kriyas associated with kundalini awakening. This will reduce stress levels and help raise the energy. Silence is an important part you need to pay attention on. As long as there is silence at the place where you are meditating, you will be able to achieve instant results.
- Listen to light music and focus on things happening in your body while meditating to sooth your nerves and inner soul. A few minutes spent meditating this way will help in the improvement of awareness in an individual. The yoga camel ride is also beneficial. These asanas mainly focus on stretching spine which relives you from blockage problems.
- The cat cow exercise though, is highly beneficial in the awakening process but practicing hatha, bhakta or jnana yoga can also be recommended to practice during morning hours. Before you practice any asana, make sure that you do not consume anything two to three hours before practicing. Connect yourself spiritually.
- The prominent exercises and yoga concepts associated with kundalini awakening are stretches, postures, meditation and relaxation. So, no matter, how long it takes, one must practice all of these according to their body requirements.